Girl

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Girl » LGBT » Hiding a secret?

Hiding a secret?

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

You have come to know this new person. He is nice and you seem to like him. Yeah, he is handsome, no questions about that. He looks so manly, but there is a rumor that he is a closeted gay. What would you do if you like someone but it seems like he is hiding something?

The only way to know the truth is to uncover it. How? Well, you could date him. By dating him, you would get to know more about him. The information that you seek to know would be revealed to you firsthand.

Why'd you thought that he is going to date you if that's just you who is liking him and not him liking you back? You might fail on those plans of yours right there,

Yes, have those dates with him and get to know him better. I think he won't lie to you about his true identity, but don't get too shocked just by knowing it.

If he does not like you, then the plan would surely fail on the start. Hmmm, the rumor could be true after all.

Date him? As easily as that one? I do not think that it would be as easy as you think it would be. What if he refused simply because you are not his type?

I should hold my feelings back becuase it is clear that I am not the one for him. I guess that he likes other people and will surely never like me back. Even if a rumor is just a hearsay, well, it is better to be dsafe than sorry, I must avoid him now.

Good, avoid him so you won't have to expect that much from him but anyway, he likes men, and you're a woman he will never like you so why bother?

Oh no, why do you feel so defeated already? You haven't tried asking him if it's true that he really is, you know hiding his true gender identity.

You would avoid him just like that? Would you not like to know the truth first before avoiding him?

I should relax, it is only just a rumor, I'd still continue to like him no matter what hearsays I've been hearing about him. I want him to notice me someday and we can finally get to know each other better and see how things would go.

well in my opinion just tell it to him straight that you like him and ask if he likes you
and go on a date if he declines then it does not matter if he is gay or not, no matter
what happens he does not like you don't get me wrong but gay or not there no chance
if he says no

Вы здесь » Girl » LGBT » Hiding a secret?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно