Girl

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Girl » Sex Chat » Sexting/Online Sex With A Friend

Sexting/Online Sex With A Friend

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Has any of you thought of sexting or exchanging naughty pics or messages to a friend of the opposite sex? Do you guys feel that is a good idea or not?

That's something that I have no plans of ever doing with a female friend because I treat most of them as sisters and it feels like we're crossing a hanging bridge and cutting the bridge off once we're get off it.

What if your female friend is the one who sends the naughty pic are you going to send one to her as well or just ignore it?

I don't even think I can do it with a friend or things will not be the same and they will start to dislike and avoid you.

It has crossed my mind before but I'm afraid that he would stop being my friend after he rejects me.

Are you always this pessimistic about things? You should also remember that there's a chance that he would be interested in doing it with you as well.

is this your way of telling her that she needs to try and to find out if he would like it or not?

I've been on the receiving end of a couple of dick pics in the past and I just told them the next time that happens again I would post them online.

Did they just send those pictures to you without asking for it?

Did you know the person that sent you those pictures? or it was just a random chat?

Sexting is a good idea but for exchanging naughty pics, you would have to think twice because something bad might happen if they got your naughty pics and the next time you will find it, it will be on the internet and you'll be the star.

Be careful to whom you send it too or else you will be an internet sensation like what you've said. We are on the same page at this one.

I don't know what is the real motive of sending a nude picture. Is it for him to masturbate on you? If that's the case then we should just meet and have sex rather than sending him my nude pics.

Вы здесь » Girl » Sex Chat » Sexting/Online Sex With A Friend

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно