Girl

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Girl » Introductions » Wisconsin Lady Here

Wisconsin Lady Here

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Somewhat new here (in terms of posting) and wondering what are people talking about here

There are a lot of topics here. Try to read some topics and you would be able to acquaint yourself. From what I had seen, there are mostly questions and of course answers from the members. lol. Well, just browse and see for yourself.

Отредактировано Yes (Пн 21:37)

Scan some of the previous topics here and you can start engaging from time to time. People here are friendly and don't miss out fresh topics and new hook up mates here.

Maybe you can help her out by telling her the topics that you've posted before

I would suggest that you try and replying to topics that you're interested in and try to be friendly when it comes to chatting with the other members

Why not start with the topics that you consider yourself as an expert so that you can lead on the discussion properly

Why only now you started making posts on this forum? Did you forget that you've signed up on this forum before?

If you want, I can be the one who can start a conversation. When it comes to sex, are you the type who's a dominant or you're a submissive

Вы здесь » Girl » Introductions » Wisconsin Lady Here

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно