Girl

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Girl » Current Events and Politics » The Weekend

The Weekend

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

To those who are forced to stay at home at the moment because of the pandemic. I know that for some this feels like a really long weekend. So I'm wondering, what do you guys normally do when it is actually weekend?

Since I'm currently working from home, I would often just do chores that I haven't done during the week. Like doing my laundry, cleaning up my place, etc...

I'm pretty sure that your place is much tidier now.

Отредактировано Yes (Пн 21:03)

For me, I relax and enjoy a glass of wine after I'm done with my gardening and laundry.

How many bottles of wine do you finish every weekend? And what time do you usually start to drink?

Does it also involve outside on what I normally do on weekends? I always party with my friends but since I'm just staying home I just watch tv with popcorn and chips.

I think you can still party at home and be the DJ. If you really want to have fun then it's all DIY.

I try and make sure that I have a fixed schedule during weekdays so that I'm free to do anything during the weekend.

Are you still working at home that's why you have semblance of a fixed schedule during the weekdays?

So what do you mostly do if you have a lot of free time during the weekend?

I think that you should just do things that you often do before everybody was forced to stay at home and not treat it as a holiday.

This would work if you are just forced to work from home. So what are you going to suggest for the ones who are not working at the moment?

I've put a schedule of things that needs to be done everyday in order to still know what day it is.

Lol, I can totally relate to this, I don't even know what Friday feels like anymore.

I know, everyday feels like the weekend and surprisingly I'm not liking it.

I often make sure that my entire place is clean during the weekend since that's the only time that I can do them.

Вы здесь » Girl » Current Events and Politics » The Weekend

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно