Girl

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Girl » BDSM » Suddenly, BDSM

Suddenly, BDSM

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

What are you going to do if you the person that you're hooking up with suddenly asks you to do something bdsm related (being spanked, choked, etc...) in the middle of sex? Are you going to do it or not?

I've been spanked by a couple of guys before which I think is quite normal. Haven't been with someone who wanted to be choked or tied up yet.

But have you been with a guy who's wants to be spanked? Or you're the one who ends up being spanked?

Are you going to choke the guy if he asks you to?

If we're talking about the ones you've just mentioned, then I wouldn't mind doing them to him. But if they're the hardcore stuff already, then it would be a pass.

I think the one mentioned is alright but If they would introduce something let's say a machine then I would have to pass too.

Hardcore stuff like what? People see things differently so there would be a chance that it looks hardcore to you but simple for others.

Отредактировано Yes (Пн 21:34)

It would be okay for me as long as he will tell me what he would do to me before actually doing it.

What if it is more of a spur of the moment reaction? Are you going to be mad at him from it?

What if it is the other way around? He wants you to do things to him. Are you going to say yes to him or not?

I've been with a guy who wanted me to smother him with a pillow while I'm on the cowgirl position.

I'm guessing that you didn't try to smother him because you might end up accidentally killing him?

I think that's a bit safer than being asked to choke him with your bare hands.

Probably safer but I think it's easier to pass out when you are being smothered by a pillow.

This is off topic, but I just want to let this out now. I kinda hate when it comes to talking about BDSM there would be always be a Fifty Shades Of Grey reference. Its making it sound like the movie was the main reason why people are talking about it out in the open.

Вы здесь » Girl » BDSM » Suddenly, BDSM

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно